About Me

My photo
WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE!!! http://www.mommyhood-shivonne-costa.squarespace.com/ As of June 18, 2015, this is our new location. Please come join us!! I started blogging the week I got married. I thought it would be nice to blog the full first year, you know, to cherish those memories and share them with my family and friends. Little did I know, it was going to be my greatest coping skill for the craziness that comes with marriage! I found writing to be a fantastic way to reframe an ugly marital spat into a humorous event, allowing me to smile at the situation by the end of the post. And now, I am honored to share my struggles and joys of fostering, adopting, birthing, and raising 4 beautiful children. It's my hope that others gain laughter and new ways to see their own frustrating life situation through my writing. Because I love to write! PS, look for me on Facebook - "Mommyhood-Shivonne Costa"

Friday, June 19, 2015

We Have Moved!

     This is my change of address card!

From this point forward, all new blog posts, pictures, and updates will be posted on my new website!

Yes, it is OK to scream in delight.

I did.

"But why are you doing this to me," some may ask!

If you find yourself frustrated with the change, let me explain...

I have outgrown Blogger. I wanted to be in charge of personalizing my page and making it all that I've dreamed it should be and more. And I want to be able to interact with readers like you with more ease than my current site allows. You'll be able to leave comments without a google account, receive emails, and interact with other readers, as well.

You're gonna love it, trust me!

I have yet to figure out how to redirect this site to the new one, although I'm told that it can be done... but until then, I will leave Blogger open with all the current posts and information.

HOWEVER, it is extremely important to me that we stay connected.

And that is why I am cordially inviting you to stop by my new site:


Here, you will find some old stuff, along with some new stuff!

Make good use of the prayer request option in the Contact section of the site, and also reconnect with my original blog A Day In The Life Of A Brand New Wife.... it's listed in the section entitled 
The Beginning.

Now, want to make sure you don't miss any future posts?

Then SUBSCRIBE!!

This is the best way to get posts emailed directly to your account without having to find them in your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ feeds.

To do this, simply go into The Blog section OR the Archive Search section, click View More at the top (or whichever title you're wishing to read). Once you're in a blog post, scroll to the bottom of the post to where the comments are. Here, you can comment, share my post (PLEASE!!), and subscribe by email. Click the Subscribe button and enter your address. 

Simple!

Thank you so much for the support you all have given to me and my family. This website is for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment